Monday, July 7, 2008

CANCER: Part One and Two

Rob Brezsny (Astrologer extraordinaire):

Part One: How well are you capitalizing on this year's unique opportunities, Cancerian? Now that we're halfway through 2008, let's take inventory. I'm hoping that six months from now, you'll look back and make the following declaration: "This year I discovered
everything that's important for me to know about what I don't need and who I don't want to be. That's one of the important reasons why - hallelujah! - I've learned to avoid the suffering that comes from wishing my life were different from how it actually is. I'm more at peace with my soul's idiosyncratic destiny than I've ever been."

Part Two: Welcome to Part Two of your outlook for the second half of 2008, Cancerian. We're checking up on how well you're progressing with the challenges you were given near the end of last year. Here's one of the most important things I hope you're doing: getting clear about which influences in your life encourage you toward mediocrity, and which influences, on the other hand, nudge you in the direction of mastery. There's a second crucial lesson that's related to the first: getting clear about which people have low expectations and distorted images of you, and which people, on the other hand, want the best for you and see you for who you really are.

No comments: