Saturday, January 1, 2011

what I wrote to M on facebook today.....

Happy 2011 to you too. My Holidays have been a bit wonky too I have to say. I've enjoyed the break in my schedule but it's put a bit of a strain on my finances.

I wasn't spinning but I did go out all night for NYE and hit three parties to support some DJ friends. It's tough admitting this without sounding like a bit of a drama queen but I felt a bit lonely. Surrounded by all these people and good music, I still didn't feel connected somehow. It's like I am still trying to be the cool kid wanting to fit in. Is it possible to be an anti-social DJ? Sort of a strange way to start 2011 ;)

I'm going to see David Morales at Stereo tomorrow night. Maybe that will be the inspiration that I need.

Wishing you health, happiness and abundance. Love you.

xoM

No comments: