Wednesday, March 11, 2009

as written to Tony....

'My Perfect New York Weekend'....

* get a TimeOut NY. Preferably at News Bar by Union Square ( 14th and University Place). Buy a coffee and read all the trashy magazines for free!

* Shop: Diesel, Burton, G Star, Flying A all the cute boutiques in SoHo. Pat Fields!!!!!!

* Read books at Tashcen in SoHo. Also the used bookstore at 126 Crosby Street in SoHo (Housing Works)

* Jerry's has moved to 90 Chambers street in TriBeCa. Ask for Toi (prounounced "Toy". Tell her your my friend)

* Go to Magnolia. Then go to Marc Jacobs. Go to Prada. Go to the Hudson River.

* Eat Sushi! Check out my friend's DJ night on Saturdays called Sushi-Bass in the East Village. Go to the Cock, Boysroom, Parking, Splash (Ha, ha) all the spots....

I wish I could be there with you guys. You're going to have so much fun. I would say hang out in Brooklyn for a day (Williamsburg for sure) but just enjoy Manhattan. Try to do one artsy thing like check out some galleries in Chelsea. And I hope you watch "Wicked".

I hope that gives you some ideas, but I'm sure it's stuff you already though of. Let's talk soon.

xoM

No comments: